Since we launched our candidate support programs just over a year ago, we’ve partnered with 54 campaigns around the country — supporting new leaders running for everything from county judge, to state legislature, to US Congress, to Governor.
Today, we are excited to announce our latest Arena PAC Fellows.
A few weeks ago, we announced our support for David Garcia, who is running for Governor of Arizona. We are proud to share that he will be joined by nine incredible candidates across the country. This brings the total number of candidates we’ve supported to 63.
With that, please meet our latest Arena Fellows.
- Colin Allred, Congress, Texas, 32nd District
- Dana Balter, Congress, New York, 24th District
- Catalina Cruz, State Assembly, New York, 39th District
- Antonio Delgado, Congress, New York, 19th District
- David Garcia, Governor, Arizona
- Justin Nelson, Attorney General, Texas
- Richard Ojeda, Congress, West Virginia, 3rd District
- Max Rose, Congress, New York, 11th District
- Haley Stevens, Congress, Michigan, 11th District
- Xochitl Torres Small, Congress, New Mexico, 2nd District
The Arena PAC Fellowship supports promising candidates who represent the next generation of civic leaders. The Fellowship provides coaching and direct assistance to candidates with a focus on storytelling, campaign leadership, and organizing.
These candidates join our other Arena Fellows. They are about to embark upon the sprint at the end of the marathon. We ask that you do everything you can to give them the support they need to cross the finish line. Whether it’s donating, volunteering, or simply sharing their stories — you can help them get one step closer to victory.
We can only achieve a more equitable and inclusive democracy if we elect leaders who run because they wish to serve everyone, who will fiercely advocate for marginalized communities, and who are unafraid to bridge to views beyond their own.
Thank you for continuing to build the community of support these leaders need to win.